Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our great big Little Leaguer

Yes I drive a minivan, but no, I am NOT a soccer mom.

I am a very proud Little League Mom!!!

Ethan just finished spring season and we have a few months off until Winter Ball starts.
(Why they call it winter ball, I will never know.  Games start in September when the temp is in the 90's)





Uh, just look at him....I could kiss every freckle....but he'd die of embarrassment....




He was an Oklahoma State University Cowboy....#44, first baseman, second baseman, third baseman, shortstop, sometimes catcher, sometimes center field, pitcher a few times....big man does it all.









...and I got to finally open my orange americolor food gel!!!!









Cookies for everyone, as always!




Ethan started playing when he was 5, which still seems like yesterday.



Because, how could this little boy....







Be this young man?










This pile of cuteness....









Be this determined?







Thanks Cowboys for a great season.
Huge thanks to our manager and coaches, Kyle, Casey and Rich.
They were fabulous teachers and role models for our boys.

Love ya Big Easy....

Lizy B
(Mom)


Linked up at:

4 comments:

  1. He is adorable!! I love the t-ball to little league pics. You guys are so lucky to be in s. cali where its actually WARM for baseball (says the lady who has frozen her tushie off at way too many softball and tball games this spring)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the orange and black and OSU definitely caught this okie's eye..especially since we are major Cowboys fan in this house! Your cookies are super cute! My son loves playing little league baseball as well. Enjoy your summer!

    LaKeta
    1luckeegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I noticed your cute cookies as an OSU fan myself (graduate of 2000!). What a great way to celebrate your son and his fun season!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...