Thursday, September 1, 2011

Last Days of Summer!

Seems like summer goes by faster every year!

Right?

Crazy isn't it?!

Our summer felt like a whirlwind.

We had pool days, and fevers, and lazy days, and fevers, and vacations, and .....
(starting to notice something?)

It was the summer of bizarre sickness at our house.
We've gone through more motrin and tylenol than I'd like to think about.

There was a bit of a family vacation thrown in there somewhere though....
anyone care to guess where we went?








We saw some of these....








....and a few of these...







...even got a little wet!







I absolutely, 'no way, not in a million years' did NOT wear one of these....


...although, I may, or may not, have caught my almost 11 year old watching them walk by....



Any guesses?

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lizy B

p.s.  So excited...guest posting for Frosting for the Cause on September 7th!!!  Can't Wait!!!
Click on that new button on the top of the blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have quite a talent! These cookies are fantastic...love the WAVES! Great job and thx for sharing, sorry for the late comment.

    Tea Party Tuesday link up is open again, would love to have you back! http://sweetology101.blogspot.com/2011/09/tea-party-tuesday-tea-party-sweets.html

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...