Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Cardinal Cookies!

Living Locurto is one of my favorite Lifestyle blogs.
Amy is always coming with fabulous printables and party ideas.

Last year I turned one of those printable sets,
the Cardinal Bird Holiday Gift Tag Collection, into cookies!
(it's one of my favorite things to do!)




...blue and red has always been a favorite Christmas color combo for me!



This is now my all-time favorite Christmas plaque!




Love those sparkles!!









This snowy background is super simple!





Just white wet-on-wet dots in different sizes!






Big thanks to Amy for letting me cookify her collection!!!






Be sure to pop-over to Living Locurto and poke around!
Lots of fun stuff for the holidays!





Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

3 comments:

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...